7 Quotes from Women to Celebrate International Women’s Day
Today, March 8th, women around the world are being celebrated on International Women’s Day.
Events are being held all around the world with over 400 events in the U.S. and Canada, as well as over 400 events in the United Kingdom.
Whether you decide to take the day off from work for a well-deserved mani-pedi, indulge in a box of decadent chocolates, or go to the movies, one thing is for sure– take a moment to honor your accomplishments, hug your friends, and remember your loved ones and girlfriends.
To stay inspired for the day at Cyber-Dating Expert Headquarters, we’ve selected our 7 favorite inspirational quotes from women we admire.
Let us know which ones are your favorites and feel free to add a few of your own.
1. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” ~Oprah Winfrey
2. “There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.” ~Madeleine Albright
3. “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.” – Helen Keller
4. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.” – Ingrid Bergman
5. “A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here.” - Marianne Williamson
7. “A girl should be two things classy and fabulous.” ~ Coco Chanel
Wishing the women throughout the world a very Happy International Women’s Day. Give yourself a hug.
Wishing you much love and joy in cyberspace, or wherever you may roam.