Cyber Dating Safety on WPIX-TV
This morning, I was a featured guest on WPIX in New York with dating and relationship expert, Tamsen Fadal.
Online dating is a terrific way to meet someone when your friends aren’t fixing you up anymore. However, you don’t know who is behind the computer screen just yet.
Today we talked about some of my recommended online dating safety tips.
• Never Give Out Your Last Name – Protect your identity
• Never Give Out Your Address – I suggest that singles consider using a P.O. box for their mailing address
• Never Talk About Money – First date conversations should be light and casual
• Always Meet In A Public Place – If you uncomfortable, you can always leave
• Use the “Buddy System” (Telling a Friend Where You’ll Be and Who You’ll Be With)
Practice these tips for safe cyberdating and enjoy the experience while looking for love online.
Click here to view video>>>