Love Potions – Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
This Thanksgiving season, we searched near-and-far to find the perfect Love Potion romantic recipe to bake for your sweetheart, while showing gratitude for your relationship.
With over 1500 rave reviews on AllRecipes.com, this double layer pumpkin cheesecake recipe tops our list for Thanksgiving.
If you have four hours of time on your hands, along with a spare 425 calories, this recipe must be on your list this year.
Not spending Thanksgiving with your sweetheart? Don’t fret. This yummy recipe can be shared throughout the holidays. Let your cyber-date know what’s on the menu and he’ll happily schedule you in his calendar.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
3. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Cover with whipped topping before serving.
This recipe and photo are provided courtesy of AllRecipes.com For more love potions recipes, click here