Top 10 Mother’s Day Songs
Today we celebrate all Mothers and variations thereof. Happy Mother’s Day to all of the Mothers, Step Moms, Aunts, Grandmothers, Mothers in Waiting and Mentors of the World. If you’re dating a single mother, remember to wish her a Happy Mother’s Day.
Here are some of my favorite songs about Mother’s to celebrate the day.
1. Your Mother Should Know – The Beatles
2. Mother and Child Reunion – Paul Simon
3. Mama’s Pearl – Jackson Five
4. Mother – Pink Floyd
5. Your Mama Can’t Dance – Loggins and Messina
6. Mama Told Me Not to Come – Three Dog Night
7. Tie Your Mother Down – Queen
8. Crazy Mama – J.J. Cale
9. Mother’s Little Helper – Rolling Stones
10. Mother – John Lennon
Do you have a favorite song which includes mother or mom in the title? Feel free to share it with us. Happy Mother’s Day. Remember to like us at facebook.com/cyberdatingexpert and follow us at twitter.com/juliespira